Bathurst’s only Osteopathy Centre
Freeform Osteopaths are Registered Primary Healthcare Practitioners who understand how body parts affect each other and cause pain.
We use standard clinical tests to assess your joints, circulation and nerve function.
The Osteopathic difference? We treat restrictions within OTHER parts of the body that may be adding to your symptoms.
Our team of professionals regularly treat:
- back and neck pain
- joint pain, whiplash
- pain in the arms, legs, hands or feet
- hip pain or sacroiliac problems
- nerve pain such as sciatica
- headaches, migraine and jaw pain
- pre- and post-natal issues and pelvic dysfunction
- gentle treatment of babies with reflux or latching issues
- sporting injuries and pain management